Do you wish to lose weight but can't find the correct way to go forward?
Everyone desires a fit body. Most individuals want a healthy muscular body. A healthy body keeps us free from health issues. It is important to maintain a healthy BMI and those suffering from obesity or simply wishing to lose weight, need to exercise in furtherance of their weight loss goal.
Although weight loss can require a balanced diet and workout at the right time, it requires mental support and motivation. Mental support and confidence can be gained from motivational quotes from those who are wiser than us. These quotes will keep you motivated and energised to follow your daily routine plan.
In this article, we have collected the top 30 quotes about weight loss that will inspire you to push forward.
1.“You didn’t gain all your weight in one day; you won’t lose it in one day. Be patient with yourself.”– Jenna Wolfe
2. “Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it." Jim Wendler
3.“Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”– Michael Jordan
4."If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced." – Vincent Van Gogh
5. "We are never going to enjoy stability, we are never going to enjoy spiritual maturity until we learn how to do what's right when it feels wrong, and every time you do what's right, by a decision of your will using discipline and self-control to go beyond how you feel, the more painful it is in your flesh, the more you're growing spiritually at that particular moment." - Joyce Meyer
6. " There are those people who can eat one piece of chocolate, one piece of cake and drink one glass of wine. There are even people who smoke one or two cigarettes a week. And then there are people for whom one of anything is not even an option." - Abigail
7."Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less-than-perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful." - Mark Victor Hansen
8. "You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction." -George Lorimer
9.“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons”-Jim Rohn
10. “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.” -Jim Rohn
11. "Winning and losing isn't everything. Sometimes, the journey is just as important as the outcome". Alex Morgan
12. “Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it!”-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
13. “If you do not pour water on your plant, what will happen? It will slowly wither and die. Our habits will also slowly wither and die away if we do not allow them to manifest. You need not fight to stop a habit. Just don’t allow it to repeat itself.”-Swami Satchidananda
14. "A failure is not always a mistake. It may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying." - B. F. Skinner
15. “Everything You’ve Ever Wanted Is On The Other Side Of Fear.” - George Addair
16. "The strongest people aren’t always the people who win, but the people who don’t give up when they lose." -Ashley Hodgeson
17. “I just think you should eat less of everything. A little bit less. I don’t want to live a life where you can’t have what you want; it just makes you want it more.” — Drew Barrymore
18. “I’m prouder of my weight loss than my Oscar!” — Jennifer Hudson
19. “If you take care of your body, it’ll take care of you.” — Usher
20. “Eat clean to stay fit, have a burger to stay sane.” — Gigi Hadid
21. “It was just portion control, and ‘I don’t need it,’ I was just shoving everything into my mouth.” — John Goodman
22.“I tell people to buy a healthy cookbook and make their meals twice a week ahead of time for the entire week. You can do it!”— Perez Hilton
23. “I’ve got to work out every day, and I work out hungover if I am hungover.”— Lady Gaga
24. “Staying in shape and staying fit is so important in my life just because of all the things I want to do.” — Melissa Joan Hart
25. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe
26. “I lost my weight the healthy and good old-fashioned way: Watching what I eat and working out with my trainer.” — Miranda Lambert
27.“Staying in shape and staying fit is so important in my life just because of all the things I want to do.” — Melissa Joan Hart
28. “Giving up processed food, sugar, soda and getting into an exercise routine, like cardio and strength training, will change people’s body.” — Adele
29. “It’s so important for women to look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel for their reasons, not because someone’s telling them to or because it’s fashionable or trendy.” — Kirstie Alley
30. “It’s about taking the time before the food goes in your mouth to be aware: Am I aware that I’m eating this? And am I eating it because I’m hungry or because I need to soothe myself?” — Valerie Bertinelli
Let us help you reach your weight goals
Plus get the inside scoop on our latest content and updates in our monthly newsletter.