Who is this for?
100% UK-based pharmacy
Free advice and support
Free delivery over £40
We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
What is Scholl Freeze Verruca Wart Remover?
The Scholl Verruca/Wart remover is a product used to treat and remove verrucas or warts from the skin. This product is sprayed onto a wart or verruca where it effectively freezes of the wart/verruca with just one treatment.
How does it work?
After applying the spray, a blister will form over the wart or verruca. This will then usually fall off within 10-14 days with new and healthy skin growing in its place.
Is Scholl Freeze Verruca Wart Re suitable for me?
This product is intended for use by adults and children aged 4 years and over. You should not use this product if you're experiencing any inflammation or broken skin around the site of the verruca or wart.
All medications can cause potential side effects, below we have listed some potential side effects, however, these do not always occur.
Disclaimer: This website does not constitute as medical advice, you should also consult with a doctor before taking medication. If you experience any major reactions to any medication you are taking, you must seek immediate medical attention.
Commonly Used Dosage Guidelines for Scholl Freeze Verruca Wart Remover.
Read through instructions carefully before use.
- Attach an applicator bud to the white plastic cap, by firmly pushing it into the larger opening on the end as shown.
- Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surface. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can as shown, so that the applicator bud sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can.
- Keeping the can upright and holding as shown, press the cap firmly down for 5 seconds. Do not hold the plastic shield.
- Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You MUST wait for 15 seconds, holding the bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart. This allows the liquid to collect at the bottom of the applicator bud, and reach the freezing temperature required for effective treatment.
- Ensure the verruca or wart to be treated is facing upwards. Keeping the applicator bud pointing straight down, lightly place the tip of the bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for a minimum of 30 seconds, but do not apply for longer than 40 seconds. Do not dab. Discard the foam applicator after a single use.
Disclaimer: This website does not provide medical advice. No information listed on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment before undergoing a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Next Day Delivery Guarantee
All orders placed before 14:00 on weekdays will be delivered the next working day. For the majority of the UK, medication will be dispatched by Royal Mail, Monday to Friday, if ordered before 14:00. Dispatches are sent using Royal Mail's Next-Day Tracked 24-Hour service. We will email you tracking information directly and you should receive your order the day after dispatch.
Our Discreet Packaging Promise
We know that many of our customers turn to us when they need personal medication, preferring to use our online service rather than shopping for the product face to face. That is why our delivery is always discreetly packaged in plain brown boxes or enveloped. You will not have to worry about any content descriptions, and the package will be for your eyes only!
Add your item to the cart and checkout securely using our express checkout online.
Once you have placed an order you should receive it the next working day if you placed the order before 14:00 or the day after if placed after 14:00.
It is that straightforward, you will now recieve your order to the comfort of your home or delivery address.
How often can you user the Scholl Freeze Verruca and Wart Remover?
If there are multiple verrucas or warts, treat only one at a time - treat each remaining verruca or wart separately with a 2 week interval between treatments
What are the ingredients in Scholl Freeze Verruca Wart Remover?
This medicine contains:
How long does the Scholl Freeze Verruca Wart remover take to work?
This medication will usually begin working within 10-14 days when the verruca or wart fall offs and new healthy skin grows in its place.
Who should not use Scholl Freeze Verruca Wart Remover?
Do not use this product:
Welzo over the counter products are shipped out for next day delivery if placed before 14:00.
We only work with UK based pharmacies. All of our pharmacy partners are registered with GPhC.
We are rated 4.9 out of 5 by over 23,000 customers online. Making us the highest rated online pharmacy in the UK.