Next day delivery
Discreet & confidential
UK licensed medication
Vardenafil, also known generically as Levitra. It is used as a medication for males with erectile dysfunction. Vardenafil is safe and has been effectively used to treat impotence.
Buy Vardenafil online in dosages of 5mg/10mg/20mg
100% UK-based pharmacies
Free advice and support
Free UK delivery over £40
We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
Description of Vardenafil
Vardenafil for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence, is a common concern for many men aged over 40. The inability to achieve or maintain an adequate erection for sexual activity is thought to affect 1 in every 10 men. While you may still be able to achieve an erection in certain circumstances (e.g. waking up), ED is defined as a continuous problem that affects your sexual health.
ED can be caused by a more serious health concern, such as diabetes, hypertension or high cholesterol, as well as hormone and mental health fluctuations. However, physically. erectile dysfunction is thought to be caused by changes to the muscles and blood vessels in and around the penis. These changes affect how much blood can stay in the penis which determines if it can become (or stay) erect.
What is Vardenafil and how does it work?
Vardenafil dilates the blood vessels in the penis and relaxes the muscles to stimulate more blood flow. The increased blood flow helps with to achieve and/or maintain erection to enable sexual activity. The main ingredient, vardenafil, is a part of the group of drugs commonly referred to as phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors.
Vardenafil can help achieve and/or maintain an erection when sexually stimulated. It is recommended that an individual engages in foreplay to become properly aroused for this medication to have an effect.
Vardenafil is a prescription-only medication for use by men aged over 18.
Vardenafil is not for use by women.
The active substance Vardenafil is also useful in treating other conditions along with erectile dysfunction. Please consult a Doctor, a Pharmacist or relevant product literature for more information.
Is Vardenafil right for me?
If you suffer from erectile dysfunction (impotence) Vardenafil may be an effective treatment. However, it may not be suitable for you if you have the following:
- If you are allergic to vardenafil or any other ingredients in this medicine
- If you have galactose intolerance
- If you have phenylketonuria
- If you have severe heart, liver or kidney problems
- If you have high or low blood pressure
- If you have had a stroke or heart attack in the last 6 months
- If you have Peyronie's disease or a physical deformity of the penis
- If you have sickle cell anaemia or any bleeding disorders
- If you have a rare inherited eye disease such as retinitis pigmentosa
Vardenafil Side Effects
All medications can cause potential side effects, below we have listed some potential side effects of Vardenafil. However, these do not always occur and are mostly mild in nature. But if you experience any prolonged or worrying side effects of Vardenafil, please discontinue the medication immediately and consult your doctor.
Common side effects include:
- Blocked or runny nose
How to take Vardenafil?
Always take Vardenafil exactly as prescribed by your doctor or advised by the pharmacist. The recommended starting dose is 10mg, however, in presence of other factors, this may be increased or decreased accordingly as per the prescriber's clinical judgement.
- Vardenafil should be taken 25-60 minutes before you wish to have sexual intercourse
- The time taken for it to work may vary for different individuals
- It can be taken with or without food, however, if taken with a heavy meal it may reduce its effectiveness or take longer to work
- Avoid grapefruit juice with this medication as it may have an effect on side-effects experienced by you
- Avoid alcoholic drinks as they may affect the ability to achieve an erection as well as the effect of this medication
Only 1 dose of Vardenafil should be taken in 24 hours. The effect of this medicine may last for 4-5 hours after taking the initial dose.
Vardenafil Warnings and Precautions
Vardenafil may not be safe if taken with other medication or recreational drugs. Please inform the prescriber if you are taking any of the listed medications.
DO NOT take Vardenafil:
- If you've ever had an allergic reaction to Sildenafil or any other ingredients listed in this medicine
- If you are taking medicines called nitrates for angina (chest pain) or amyl nitrates (poppers)
- If you are taking riociguat
- If you are taking any alpha-blockers such as Doxazosin, Tamsulosin
- If you are taking HIV medication
- If you are taking anti-fungal or antibiotics
- If you are taking other ED medications
The above-listed warnings and drug interactions are not exhaustive, please consult a doctor, pharmacist or nurse if you have further questions on the use of this medication or potential interactions with any other medication.
Delivery of Vardenafil
Next Day Delivery Guarantee
All orders placed before 14:00 on weekdays will be delivered the next working day. For the majority of the UK, medication will be dispatched by Royal Mail, Monday to Friday, if ordered before 14:00. Dispatches are sent using Royal Mail's Next-Day Tracked 24-Hour service. We will email you tracking information directly and you should receive your order the day after dispatch.
Our Discreet Packaging Promise
We know that many of our customers turn to us when they need personal medication, preferring to use our online service rather than shopping for the product face to face. That is why our delivery is always discreetly packaged in plain brown boxes or envelopes. You will not have to worry about any content descriptions, and the package will be for your eyes only!
This is a quick process and should only take 1 - 2 minutes. All of your answers are confidential, and just like a GP consultation, you will know what treatment is most suitable for you instantly upon completion.
Once you have completed the quick online form, select the treatment option most suitable to you and checkout securely.
A medical professional will review your answers to the online medical consultation and determine if it’s safe to prescribe and what treatments are available.
Buy Vardenafil Online
Please note the information below is intended for general knowledge, please read the patient information leaflet and/or the information provided by a healthcare professional for more specific guidance. This information should not substitute medical advice.
You can buy Vardenafil online from our UK-registered online pharmacy partners. Complete an online consultation form and our system will show you if you are eligible to purchase Vardenafil online. Our pharmacists will then review your order of Vardenafil and dispatch it discreetly to your address.
How to buy Vardenafil online?
You can buy Vardenafil by following the following steps.
- Fill out our online consultation form
- If you are eligible to purchase Vardenafil you will be shown it as one of your treatment options
- Pay online and receive your order to the comfort of your chosen address
Can I get Vardenafil on the NHS?
Whether or not you can get Vardenafil on the NHS is dependent on your local guidelines and eligibility status. It is best to contact your local GP service if you are unsure of whether you can get Vardenafil from the NHS.
Can you get Vardenafil over the counter?
No, you can’t get Vardenafil over the counter without a prescription or consultation. Vardenafil is a regulated medication so all purchases need to have a prescription and/or suitable consultation form completed.
Can I buy Vardenafil online even if I have never taken it before?
A prescribing pharmacist will need to review your consultation form before the medication can be dispatched. One of our partner prescribing pharmacists will review the consultation form and will decide if you are eligible to buy Vardenafil.
Is Vardenafil safe?
If you have been prescribed Vardenafil then it is at the discretion of the prescriber.
However, all medications can potentially have adverse effects and should be taken exactly as prescribed. If you experience any side effects when taking Vardenafil then you should contact a doctor immediately.
Are there any foods that should be avoided when taking Vardenafil?
We recommend you read the patient information leaflet for this product thoroughly before taking the treatment. This is essential to understanding any interactions that can occur and to take the medication safely.
Can I buy Vardenafil from Boots?
It is generally possible to purchase medication, including Vardenafil, from UK pharmacies like Boots. However, I recommend checking the Boots website or contacting Boots directly for the most current and accurate information. Remember to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new medication.
Can I buy Vardenafil from Superdrug?
If you would like to buy Vardenafil, you will need to check availability on the Superdrug website.
Can I buy Vardenafil from Amazon?
Amazon does not sell medication such as Vardenafil, as they are not a pharmacy service provider. Always check with Amazon to see what they sell.
How long does Vardenafil take to work?
The time it takes for a Vardenafil to work can vary greatly depending on several factors, such as the strength, the individual's age, weight, and overall health, as well as any potential interactions with other medications or substances. Generally, the effects of Vardenafil may be noticeable within the time frame outlined by the prescribing pharmacist. It is important to follow the prescribed dosage and instructions provided by your healthcare professional, and to consult them if you have any concerns or questions about the medication's efficacy or possible side effects.
How effective is Vardenafil?
The effectiveness of Vardenafil can vary significantly depending on various factors, such as the dosage, the condition being treated, the individual's age, weight, and overall health, as well as the presence of any other medications or substances that might interact with it. While some medications may be highly effective for certain individuals and conditions, others might experience a lesser degree of benefit or may require adjustments to the dosage or additional treatments to achieve the desired results.
What are the risks of taking Vardenafil?
At Welzo, we are dedicated to providing our customers with accurate and comprehensive information about medications. We believe that understanding the potential risks and side effects associated with a medication is essential for making informed decisions about your health. This guide outlines some general considerations for assessing the risks of medication and includes references to the National Health Service (NHS) for further information.
- Read the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL): Every medication comes with a Patient Information Leaflet, which provides essential details about the drug, its uses, and potential side effects. Be sure to read this leaflet carefully before starting any new medication. The Electronic medicines compendium has a list of patient leaflets. you can visit by heading to medicines.org
- Be aware of potential side effects: All medications have the potential to cause side effects, ranging from mild and short-lived symptoms to more serious, long-lasting issues. It's important to understand the possible side effects of a medication and how to manage them. The NHS has a helpful resource on managing medication side effects, while also speaking to a healthcare professional is important in understanding any potential risks of taking Vardenafil.
- Interactions with other medications: Some medications may interact with others, leading to increased side effects or reduced effectiveness. Make sure to inform your healthcare professional about all the medications and supplements you are currently taking. The NHS offers a useful tool for checking potential drug interactions here.
- Contraindications and precautions: Certain medical conditions or factors may make it unsafe for you to take a particular medication. Before starting any new medication, inform your healthcare professional about your medical history and any current health issues. The NHS provides more information about contraindications and precautions here.
- Appropriate use and dosage: It's crucial to follow the prescribed dosage and instructions for taking a medication to ensure its effectiveness and minimise the risk of side effects. The NHS has a useful guide on using medicines safely here.
- Monitoring and follow-up: Some medications require regular monitoring or follow-up appointments with your healthcare professional to ensure their safety and effectiveness. Be sure to schedule and attend these appointments as needed.
Can I buy Vardenafil in the UK?
Yes, you can buy Vardenafil in the UK with a valid prescription and or consultation form. Vardenafil is available in the UK for purchase from local pharmacies with a valid prescription and or consultation and to purchase from Welzo if in stock. It is imperative that you ensure that the pharmacy you are buying the products from is licensed and registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
Where can I buy Vardenafil?
You can buy Vardenafil online from Welzo.com upon completion of a consultation form and a free review from a prescribing pharmacist.
Are Vardenafil users satisfied with the product?
We have a list of reviews from customers taking Vardenafil at the bottom of this page. For more information of the reviews of Vardenafil head over to drugs.com for further details.
Can I buy Vardenafil from an online pharmacy?
Yes, you can purchase Vardenafil from an online pharmacy. However, this is dependent on your eligibility for the medication.
How much does Vardenafil cost?
The costs of Vardenafil are listed at the top of the page. Pricing is provided as a reference as treatment options will be shown upon completing the consultation form.
How effective is Vardenafil?
Vardenafil is generally well tolerated and effective for most men.
In a large clinical trial, 78% of men taking 20 mg of Vardenafil reported improved erections compared to only 17% of men taking a placebo pill.
Vardenafil is most effective when taken on an empty stomach.
How long do the effects of Vardenafil last?
The effects of Vardenafil typically last for 4 to 5 hours. However, this may vary depending on the individual. Some men may find that the effects of Vardenafil last longer than 5 hours.
Is this medication suitable for me?
Please get in touch with a doctor if you are unsure what medication is suitable for you. You can also complete our online consultation form to check your eligibility for the product.
How is the medication delivered?
All orders placed before 14:00 from Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day. The orders are sent using 24 Hour Tracked delivery provided by Royal Mail. Items will usually arrive the very next day after the order has been placed. We also provide tracking for your orders to check the status and location of your parcel. All our medication is packaged in plain confidential padded white or brown envelopes. This ensures that your orders are discreet, and the content of the orders will be for your eyes only.
What is the difference between Vardenafil and Tadalafil?
Tadalafil (Cialis) and Vardenafil (Levitra) are similar to Sildenafil (Viagra) in that they are used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
The main difference between these three medications is that Cialis lasts for up to 36 hours while Viagra and Levitra only last for up to 4 hours.
This means that you can take Cialis and it will be effective for the entire day or evening, while Viagra and Levitra will only be effective for a few hours.
Another difference is that Cialis can be taken with or without food while Viagra and Levitra should be taken on an empty stomach.
Lastly, Cialis is available in a lower dose (2.5 mg and 5 mg) for daily use while Viagra and Levitra are only available in the higher doses and taken on when needed basis.
How long does it take for Vardenafil to work?
For most men, Vardenafil will start to work within 30 minutes. Some men will need to take Vardenafil for a few hours before it starts to work properly. If you take Vardenafil and it does not seem to be working, do not take more than the recommended dose of 20 mg in a 24-hour period.
How do I order my medication?
Some products only require an online consultation which approximately takes 1 minute to complete, enabling you to then buy the product. Other products will also require a prescription; in this case, you will need to complete the online consultation, and then one of our partner pharmacy prescribers or doctors will review the online consultation questions and approve the order for delivery if you are eligible to purchase the item.
Can I cancel or return my order?
For non-medicinal products, you are eligible to return the product within 14 days of receipt in the same packaging you received. For medicinal products, you are eligible to cancel the order only until it has been dispatched. From that point forward, you are no longer eligible to return the order.
You have the right to cancel your order for medication up to the point when your medication is dispatched.