Elleste Solo is a prescription hormone replacement therapy (HRT). As an oestrogen HRT, this medication is suitable for women who are experiencing symptoms of menopause and are looking for short-term treatment.
Important information: Welzo does not offer controlled substances or all prescription items on the website. This page should only be regarded for informational purposes if this is a controlled substance or an item we do not offer for regulatory reasons.
100% UK-based pharmacies
Free advice and support
Free delivery over £40
We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
What is Elleste Solo?
Elleste Solo is a hormone replacement therapy (HRT) medicine that contains the female hormone oestrogen. HRT medications are used to relieve the symptoms associated with menopause that occur when oestrogen levels begin to drop.
How does it work?
Elleste Solo contains the ingredient estradiol hemihydrate, which works to provide the body with the oestrogen that it is no longer producing. This will then lessen the menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes.
Is Elleste Solo suitable for me?
You will only be prescribed Elleste Solo if your symptoms seriously hinder your life.
The product images shown may represent the range of products, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
All medications can cause potential side effects, below we have listed some potential side effects, however, these do not always occur.
- Feeling sick,
- Abdominal pain,
- An increase in size of leiomyoma (benign tumor of the womb),
- Breakthrough bleeding,
- Disturbed menstruation period (metrorrhagia),
- Irregular cycles,
- Uterine/vaginal bleeding including spotting,
- Changes in weight,
- Oedema (swelling) of legs,
- Breast tenderness and enlargement,
- Mood alterations including anxiety and depressed mood,
- Changes in sex drive,
Disclaimer: This website does not constitute as medical advice, you should also consult with a doctor before taking medication. If you experience any major reactions to any medication you are taking, you must seek immediate medical attention.
Next Day Delivery Guarantee
All orders placed before 14:00 on weekdays will be delivered the next working day. For the majority of the UK, medication will be dispatched by Royal Mail, Monday to Friday, if ordered before 14:00. Dispatches are sent using Royal Mail's Next-Day Tracked 24-Hour service. We will email you tracking information directly and you should receive your order the day after dispatch.
Our Discreet Packaging Promise
We know that many of our customers turn to us when they need personal medication, preferring to use our online service rather than shopping for the product face to face. That is why our delivery is always discreetly packaged in plain brown boxes or enveloped. You will not have to worry about any content descriptions, and the package will be for your eyes only!
Commonly Used Dosage Guidelines for Elleste Solo.
If you are still having regular periods:
- Take your first tablet on the first day of bleeding
If you are not having regular periods, you can start straight away:
- Take one tablet each day. You can take the tablet at a time of the day that suits you. But it is best to take it about the same time each day.
Disclaimer: This website does not provide medical advice. No information listed on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment before undergoing a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Elleste Solo Patient Leaflet
This is a quick process and should only take 1 - 2 minutes. All of your answers are confidential, and just like a GP consultation, you will know what treatment is most suitable for you instantly upon completion.
Once you have completed the quick online form, select the treatment option most suitable to you and checkout securely.
We will dispatch your order using our express next-day courier service from our pharmacy partners across the UK. You will receive your treatment discreetly to the comfort of your home/ selected address.
Can I have Elleste Solo and alcohol?
Cutting down on substances like caffeine, alcohol and spicy foods may help to reduce some menopausal symptoms, such as hot flushes.
Alcohol is not listed as a substance you need to avoid while taking this medicine. However, speak with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
What hormone is Elleste Solo?
Elleste Solo contains the active ingredient estradiol, which is a replacement for the oestrogen hormone.
Does Elleste Solo cause weight gain?
One of the listed 'common' (may affect up to 1 in 10 people) side effects is changes in weight.
If this is a concern to you, speak with your doctor.
Who should not take Elleste Solo?
Do not take Elleste Solo if:
- If you have or have ever had breast cancer, or if you are suspected of having it.
- If you have cancer which is sensitive to oestrogens, such as cancer of the womb lining (endometrium), or if you are suspected of having it.
- If you have any unexplained vaginal bleeding.
- If you have excessive thickening of the womb lining (endometrial hyperplasia) that is not being treated.
- If you have or have ever had a blood clot in a vein (thrombosis), such as in the legs (deep venous thrombosis) or the lungs (pulmonary embolism).
- If you have a blood clotting disorder (such as protein C, protein S, or antithrombin deficiency).
- If you have or recently have had a disease caused by blood clots in the arteries, such as a heart attack, stroke or angina.
- If you have or have ever had a liver disease and your liver function tests have not returned to normal.
- If you have a rare blood problem called “porphyria” which is passed down in families (inherited).
- If you are allergic to estradiol hemihydrate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
Welzo prescription medication is shipped out for next-day delivery in discreet packaging.
Welzo only works with UK-based pharmacies. All our medication is authentic and issued by GPhC-registered pharmacies and prescribers.
Our team of clinicians and health experts can support you along every step of your treatment journey.